Monday, May 9, 2016

We Have an Appointment FINALLY!

Yes, it's taken a long time to post again but I really haven't had a lot to post other than the nasty symptoms of this cancer.

But last week that all changed! I finally have an appointment with one of the top 5 doctors in the WORLD that treat this type of Cancer specifically.  WOOHOO!. He is located in Iowa and he will start with more tests and bloodwork and possibly some other things. I have been so anxious since finding out that I have been sick almost everyday other than from the Cancer. 

My best friend from high school wrote up a Go Fund Me page because the cost of treatment, travel, and every day expenses is going to astronomical but without seeing this doctor my life span is about 3-5 years. I need longer to live! I want longer to live!!  So I'm posting my link to the GoFundMe Page she set up and hope that anyone that visits this blog and reads this will consider donating - any amount helps! I will be eternally grateful to anyone for donating. And if you can't donate, could you please click on the photo and go to the bottom of the page and get the link and share that with everyone you know (and don't know even).  

Til Next Time.
Joyce


https://www.gofundme.com/22nu3rf8

No comments:

Post a Comment